Ings Village, near Windermere in the beautiful Lake District (satnav - LA8 9PY)
The Watermill is situated in the quiet village of Ings which
is 2 miles East of Windermere in the Lake District.
Our own award winning brewery is on the premises and brews excellent beers.
Positioned along a peaceful side road just off the A591
(Kendal to Windermere road), we are perfectly located
for touring the Lake District by car, bicycle, foot or public transport.
We are surrounded by pleasant walks, cycle ways and of course the beautiful Lakeland fells.
Ambleside, Grasmere, Keswick and Hawkshead are within easy reach.
After a day out in the fabulous Lakes relax in one of our cosy, oak beamed bars, both with log fires. Sample some of our Chef's freshly prepared food and our extensive choice of beers, wines and whiskies.
We are also dog and children friendly.
If you are visiting the "Lakes" for a break
or just for a day come and find out for yourselves.
You will be most welcome.
Opening hours 2016
Food is served everyday
Drinks are served everyday
(11.00-10.30pm on Sunday)
We are only closed on Christmas day
* Upto 11 Real Ales on at once, all on traditional hand pulls
* Excellent range of food served 12 noon to 9pm everyday
* Varied menu and constantly changing Chefs Specials Board
* 8 en-suite bedrooms located upstairs
* Our own on site Micro Brewery Est 2006
* Home of the award winning " Collie Wobbles Beer"
* Open all day everyday except Christmas Day
* Viewing window into the brewery and beer cellar
* Beer Garden
* Children and dogs most welcome
* Ideally located for touring all the Lakes
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To make your web browsing more enjoyable you will need to allow ActiveX control. Most pictures can be viewed larger by clicking on them.
You may also translate these web pages to your own language via google.